Thursday 14 November 2013

Brief update and News of Nomination for Award

Hi everyone,

I have been going through a lot of sadness in my personal life and so have not posted much in recent weeks. Fear not though. Plans are bubbling away beneath the surface, and I have been closely following some interesting scientists, with a view to collaboration. I am collecting a long list of people who definitely want to commission me, but currently don't have the funds. I think that's good. :/

In the realm of achievements: the Hull University project (for which I wrote a children's play and book) is being nominated for the Guardian Excellence in Widening Participation Award. Credit to Mark Lorch, who set the whole project up, advised me on the science, then went into schools and did the experiments with the children.

See you all again soon, I hope.

Pippa :)



No comments:

Post a Comment